<body>


Saturday, December 27, 2008

Okays.
Though I said I'll leave blogger and go for livejournal,
I was this bored.
That I kept posting at livejournal.
So I decided!
I'll post stuffs here too! ... Mainly to kill my boredom.
And the best part, seldom got people remember this blog existed.

And yes, you see alot of baby.
Because seeing him makes me happy.
So when I can't see him, I see pictures will also happy.
HAHAs.

Really don't like how time flies.
It's too fast.
I woke up today with a jerk.
Basically, I shook. I just suddenly woke up and realising shit!
It's 2 more days before school opens and I'm sleeping late.
And now, time flies even faster and it's going Sunday.
Wonder if I can see him tomorrow, for our nice, try-to-relax, happy dating session,
before school reopens.
But he's like chionging his reports ):

Shitty monday starts school at 9AM (i think).
And ENDS at 6pm.
Basically now, every MON I END AT 6PM.
DUE TO PEER TUTORING.
(i thank myself for joining and staying)
And I'm in-charge, so I jolly well cannot give excuses.
And the happy thing is, this sem's DDCT and BPHARM Lab is
THAT LITTLE YOU CAN SAY IT EQUALS TO NONE.
Sucks.


I need dating session.


I missed you(: 11:37 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.