<body>


Saturday, October 04, 2008

OMG larhs. Like another 1 day only!!!
My nervous system is real kicking up.
Can't wait to leave for my adventure, yet I can't bear to leave behind things here.
Uhh, the ______ I don't know how to spell.

Lots of things to buy tomorrow morning. Lack of sleep!!
  1. Packed noodles/Cup noodles
  2. Disposable somethings.
  3. Powder
  4. Panadol
Went to pick up our lovelies hoodies today with K, K, J, and Y. Lols. Just learnt that you aren't supposed to put names on your blog! They can SUE you. So put initials. Laughs. We were super high. Oh well, who weren't high!! Took bus to Queentowns. Grabbed a bite at IKEA. The hotdogs were nice and cheap!! K didn't even know you cannot refill, yet we refill the same drink he bought for like 3 times. Laughs. Walked to the shopping centre, got our hoodies and LAUGHED AND WORE THEM. Saw G and Y. Beautiful green.

Walked to anchorpoint. Didn't realise the shops there were all outlets though I went there once with JC. I had a problem with Mastafar and Mustafar. Laughs. Accidentally rammed myself on the bus. Seriously rammed, it was like someone whacked me on my back and head. Suffered from concession. The whole journey there I felt like vomiting, and with that bad headache, it just worsened. Dropped off at Plaza Sing instead. Walked and walked and walked. Dined at 9plus? Lols. Sat and chit chatted. Realised some stuffs DAMN TERRIBLE. I cannot get over it larhs please!!! 

K almost forgot to take the rest of the hoodies. LAUGHS. Practically ran down the up-going escalator like mad. Chatted with JC on the way home. It killed my boredom. Thanks XD.
Getting this huge headache thinking of my username for livejournal. Yupps i'm trying out livejournal XD.

=[ =[ =[ =[ =[ .... 
I'm too greedy. But... I have to be understanding, can't I? Can I for one time be not that understanding?

Labels:


I missed you(: 11:46 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.