<body>


Monday, September 08, 2008

She's seriously getting damn tired. 
Her DRP (Differential Research Programme) has started.
Today was the briefing and training. Tomorrow will be training again.
And teacher wants her to have 2 lab coats, since she is dealing with BSL 2 micro-organisms.
that means HIGHLY DANGEROUS!
Apparently that micro-organism is highly dangerous, it can spread to humans and cause disease. Not bad right?
And she has to wear 2 gloves and constantly spread 70-80% ethanol.

Actually she is very excited!!!
Lols.

And I realised, playing with Alvin seriously takes up alot of my energy and brain power.
We bickered like siao today? And Alvin's new nickname is RED PANTIES. Because he wore it today. No I'm not a pervert. Is that Alvin show it to me!
Red panties was seriously mad today la.. Can go crazy with him sia.
And we ate mur ta bak today!!! wee.. got cheese also.
And my father just told me he will buy me game, if I return home by 1030pm. Hahas.

getting real busy this week.
got DRP, got OCIP stuff to do and got karate camp. 

Not bad sia. Hahas. I think I am going to change my blog link soon. But I will miss my previous blog post!!!! 

I missed you(: 7:53 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.