<body>


Wednesday, September 24, 2008






























The last 2 are chao unglam de photos.. HAHA. It's mainly just for laughs.
Yesterday went to cut my hair!! Then went to bedok jetty and eat STINGRAY with Jian Cong!!! XD .. Though it was small and costs 10BUCKS, it was not bad, the chilli was woots spicy. Apparently, I didn't even finish 1/2 of my rice and I felt full already. I guess it was the chilli? Because my stomach was feeling super uncomfortable. Rested at the stones for awhile.. The seawind was super cooling! Though the stones were not. Hahas. Someone started screaming, I screamed back too.. Oh well. .JOEY... HAHA. Expected larhs.. Hahas. It was nice to scream once in a while, when you are super vexed about some stuff.

Then walked to stone chair and sit down and talked and look at stars and satellites that shines. Until 21:30 then started to stroll to Gelare for waffle!!! XD 
Waffle was nice!!! XD 

Ate 2 panadol this time.. The night before couldn't really sleep well, kept turning and turning and turning, until my blanket was turning with me too. Then keep hitting the wall also. This time, I didn't sleep very well again, but was better than the night before.. Am I getting insomnia?! Laughs. Shall play a little before going to school... XD

Labels:


I missed you(: 12:46 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.