<body>


Sunday, September 14, 2008


The is a HUGE hot dog... It's JUMBO size..
Some PERSON didn't want it on his leg.. LOLS..
So dirty-minded larhs hors.. HAHAS>.<


That's bedok jetty... That dot in the sea, is actually a dog swimming.
Loves.. The dog was so cute (:


The dog drying itself on the grass.

An angmoh took my photo (: , while I was enjoying my blow at the bubbles.
Regretted never take photo of my bubbles...
The angmoh said it is NICE (:
Nopes, I'm not photogenic.. Hahs.

Woke up like 11plus. So happy, though I slept at 1am. 
Finally packed my messy table.. All year 2.1 notes in my cupboard =] and not coming out.. 
Need to find some day to clean up with cupboard, lots of rubbish inside.
Beach-ed today with jian cong. Like finally after so long, I went to walk the beach. Supposed to cycle, but ended up walking all the way to bedok jetty. Either east coast park changed alot, or is I too long never see the beach.. 

Bubblicous (: 
Bubbles show different colours under light. Just like a person has different moods. And they can make people happy =]. Especially children. "Where is the bubbles coming from?" or "Mummy, it's bubbles!!". Bubbles bubbles!!! Everybody just loves bubbles (:
finally saw jian cong play para para.. LAUGHS. >.<>huge ant got stuck in my shoes and it bite me...  No wonder I was paining all the way.. Got some cuts at my upper fatty thighs... lols. 

Walked home in the rain.. And I got piggy-backed. HAHAHAs.. I think I need to cut my fats.. Bring me out for running or sports please!!! 

Woo hoo, I saw my mummy.. Steamboated with mummy and daddy! though i was the only one eating.. Chilli pork slices barbecued are nice =]..

Sleepness is catching up to me.. Though I napped today.. Get well soon people, including myself.

Labels:


I missed you(: 8:04 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.