1745: STUNS larhs... the guy sitting opposite me on the same table was also from TP! apparently he graduated and waiting for NS so he nothing to do so decided to study. this is what i call siao.. enjoy ur time larhs. lols . stuns. anyway. he borrowed my eraser and when he returned he said, I thank you very much. stuns again larhs.. seriously very polite! and I like it sia. so polite.. he was in accounting .. and he look soo indian-eurasian. he has those big big eyes, but was hairful.. lols. stunned!!
Since 1300 i was at library doing CSAS... finally doing Discussion part. edited all the way from background information larhs. and i wonder will alex they all cancel what i died. as in just delete that whole chunk of things.haha. hopefully what i did is useful.. lols. if not wasting time sia. haa.. doing again...
I missed you(: 5:48 PM.