JOEY cui diao liao..Her eyes are freaky red.... Actually quite red.
She slapped Glenn 4 times on the bus. Not really slapped, more like.. self-defense. Lols. Sorry Glenn. LOls. Funny how we apologized to one another.
Celebrated Crystal's early birthday. Quite blur throughout the whole event, didn't know what they planning or had planned. Photos arhs. Go Crystal's blog see larhs. No time to post. Shall post if I'm free.. (Oweing lots of photos?) And it's the first time i took photos wearing contact lens with people. And I decided, I shall not wear contact lens out, unless I'm swimming.
No I shan't say happy birthday to crystal because its not here yet. Lols.
Apparently I got stunned at mac. It was hell. Seeing Jordan, Aloysius and Lulu dance at para para. Laughed till my tears came out. Compared to my dance, I sucks. Don't dance infront of people you know Joey.
Sleeping ugly (awww I'm sleeping beauty's sister, Sleeping ugly) needs her sleep.
Gone.
I missed you(: 1:14 AM.