<body>


Friday, July 11, 2008







People say a thousand words..
My brain is killing me!
Actually I am killing myself?
I'm mad?

I'm thinking of joining karate!! Actually wanted taewando, but think think karate might be better cause they use hands and legs. But think think again,
I'm going to be super busy?
There's school, (maybe) ASC subcomm, (maybe) DRP and then karate. 
Joey you think you superwoman arhs?
Sians.
God, Buddha, Goddess, Please enlighten me? Give me some signals on whether are my choices correct. Tell me what I should do.

And There are damn lots of flys these few days. I seriously hate those ant flys. so irritating. I'm so scared they might fly into my hair and get stuck there and die. And got this idiot! I teach him how to do PAPER scalpture (laughs! SCALP-ture) and he repays me by not telling me there are 4 cockroachs in front of me!! and whose that person?! *drum rolls * chiong jian cong... Thanks arhs. u piece of charcoal.. LAUGHS. kiddings.

So... I'm currently out of order. So many tests coming soon, and this is like what?! 3 or 4th week only. the school wanna kill me lo. Better kill me now, then I dont need to suffer anymore. 

Aim of the day: START EATING FRUITS!!! MORE FRUITS PLEASE ,.,, and save more money.. Thanks man

Word of the day: contemn, meaning to regard or treat with disdain or contempt; to scorn; to despise
(taken from www.dictionary.com)






I wanna cry out all I want, just keep crying and crying and crying until no more tears dropped, but apparently the tears wouldn't come out, and I wouldn't be comforted. Who will comfort me? Who will listen to my rants and not look down on me when I show my negative side? 


I missed you(: 12:37 AM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.