<body>


Monday, May 19, 2008

Joey wasted a Sunday away, ughh. cries

Joey finally gets a thumbdrive! 2Gb some more. Ahaha.(:

Damn Sunday is over, and what did I do today? Woke up at 1230, Watched 2 episodes of bleach, eat lunch, tried to study instead what I did was transferred my notes to another new sets of notes which apparently took me 2 hours? WTF... Then went to popular to shop, for files thumbdrive ruler and new pencilbox since i got 20% discount ma. then went to buy face foam, buy some food and went home.. when i reached home it was 545pm.. Then tried to do AIMM lab report, after asking Alex-san which got bit pissed i think.. haha, cannot blame me.. im dumb.. and why the hell is my class doing the FULL REPORT?! WHEN other classes are like doing the PARTS?! WTF AGAIN. did from 7pm to 10pm. and only wrote one sentence for my part.. WTF again. Decided to rest my brain awhile, so watched anime again =]. Finally in itsuzara na kiss, they finally had their first kiss (: . Ughh, that was funny and touched. Went back to AIMM. Finally got a few sentences written.. Damn I think I am dead.. Today must wake up early to do CSAS and JAP if not I am seriously dead.

oh ya, thinking and thinking over the shitty AIMM, makes me hungry.. especially at night.. how can eat at night!! felt like ordering MAC. damn I am so seriously getting fatter! even glenn suans me on dunno which day! he said I AM FAT - point taken.  seriously time to stop eating...  gym is so needed on thursday.. 



The setbacks make me feel like giving up my dreams and dropping out of studying,.... 

DONT GIVE UP JOEY-SAN!

I missed you(: 12:32 AM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.