<body>


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Haha.. Week 0 has officially ended, and DAMN WILL I JOIN AGAIN NEXT YEAR! THATS A CONFIRM YES! The love for fun, friends and that experience, will make me love OLTC and Week 0 all over again.

haha. well, its a bit disappointed after reading Lian Mei's blog. She and Yan Ling are going blood bank tomorrow, and apparently never jio me. Well, it's not the first time. Well, haha, it maybe just seems to them, they have forgotten about me, forgotten my existence. Haha. Well, I can say nothing right? Apparently maybe they forgot that I am once their friend. haha. I am just that extra. Never fits into any group, an outcast.

Enough of that dumb ass talk.

Today, then I know.. that MS HOR TOOK TG05- Group 1's stuff for FPATH AS A SHOW FOR OTHERS!!! I am like WTF?! then I heard everybody literally visits our wiki.. Cause it is freaky fast.. hahas. but wow.. Ain't we effection? (Dunno how to spell). haha.. Our wiki is like the role model wiki! good job guys =] claps.

WEll, Joey needs to sleep. Tired, tomorrow still got go sentosa with peeps =] I simply love A7B2!! Much better =]

I missed you(: 12:40 AM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.