<body>


Monday, March 24, 2008

oh wow. realise i long time no blog. oh well. whether i got blog or not also nobody reads it . so not really bother.

after these few days at home, i cannot wait for Kame-sama (Jap for God) to destroy earth. I can't really wait.. I want it to be destroyed now. That way all the bonds that I have to people will be successfully be destroyed. and not like now, want disappear don't want to disappear. haha.. Or maybe it was actually destroyed, just that I didn't want to admit it. Haha. But now I just want all bonds to be destroyed. Because I hate these useless bonds.

People who are supposedly your friends. People who are supposed to be your friend. Not just any friend. Should I say good friend? Hmm, or are we good friends? Or just normal friends that do not care about each other? Or was it just my imagination?
- Mates that go out together. Mates that I thought are my mates. Mates that I thought would ask me out together with them. Haha. How wonderful..

Iguides peeps are the best!! though its been a little late, last monday we celebrated Wei Zheng's birthday. I was glad to be invited to join. Went on a few outings with them. Had a wonderful time with them.

At least better than so-called friends who don't ask me out. Haha. Maybe I should just forget about these people. Because THEY SUCKS. You wanna be a better friend?
DONT KID ME, FREAKY LIER. YOU JUST WORSENED, DIDN'T YOU FEEL IT? Maybe you are a better friend to other people, certainly not to me.

oh well. it certainly killed my mood. I'm going to forget you. Forget you these friends. Sayonara.

I missed you(: 7:27 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.