<body>


Sunday, March 09, 2008

NOOOOOoooo...

I am very scared ...

Why leh? because exam results are coming out. I totally have no confidence. I NO CONFIDENCE AT ALL.. HAIS. dont really want to see my results, cause i scared it will be lousy. no, it might be lousy. hais.. just hope dont need to take sub paper. but HPI.. hais not sure la. like so many marks gone le. hais. total speechless. sobs..


nice song:
An old story of a country waiting to be awakened
I'll sacrifice the light that dwells in my heart
A star turns into hope, I can see the future
My beloved, wait for me

The profile of fate that stands at the window of my heart
I'll light the light that protects dreams
The star says to just chose one
But, if my beloved calls me, it will change

Untainted feathers dance beautifully
I'll carry the holy child's light of life
To become a star it can't be born
Sleep in the arms of your beloved

The story of the country waiting for an end concludes
Let us swear to the single ray of hope
When the heavens are reborn with the shooting star
I will also fall asleep in order to love

目覚めを待つ国の むかしのはなし
ささげましょう胸に 宿るひかり
星になるきぼう あしたが見える
愛するひとよ 待ってておくれ

こころの窓に立つ さだめの横顔
ともしましょう夢を 守るひかり
星はただひとり 選べと告げる
愛するひとが わたしを呼べば変わる

うるわしく立ち舞う けがれなき羽
背負いましょう御子の 命のひかり
星になるために 生まれてはならぬ
愛するひとに  抱かれてねむれ

滅びに立つ国の ものがたりはおわる
誓いましょう次の 世界のひかり
星が奏でるうた 生まれかわる時代
愛するために 最後の乙女とねむれ

mezame wo matsu kuni no mukashi no hanashi
sasagemashou mune ni yadoru hikari
hoshi ni naru kibou ashita ga mieru
ai suru hito yo mattete okure

kokoro no mado ni tatsu sadame no yokogao
tomoshimashou yume wo mamoru hikari
hoshi wa tada hitori erabe to tsugeru
ai suru hito ga watashi wo yobeba kawaru

uruwashiku tachi mau kegarenaki hane
seoimashou miko no inochi no hikari
hoshi ni naru tame ni umarete wa naranu
ai suru hito ni idakarete nemure

horobi ni tatsu kuni no monogatari wa owaru
chikaimashou tsugi no sekai no hikari
hoshi ga kanaderu uta umarekawaru toki
ai suru tame ni saigo no otome to nemure

I missed you(: 10:25 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.