Jocelyn Me Grace (where she running to?)

Crystal Me Grace DONUT FACTORY!
FIRSTLY A BIG HAPPY 170TH BIRTHDAY TO LEE LIAN MEI AKA MY MAMA AKA GILA GIRL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!next. today is Donuts Day XD met Grace and Crystal at 1030am ++ to go to city hall. Met Glenn there too. Walked to Suntec. I bought Gelare's Chocoloate Overload in Cone ( V.V.V.V.V.V. NICE) Grace bought Auntie Aunne's sour cream. Well, that's our lunch.Went to queue to buy Donut Factory i mean Donuts. XD. So long the queue. Chit Chat and waited . and Jocelyn came! Haha. She sort of CUTTED QUEUE~ Finally bought the DONUTS. its nice. Looks delicious... XD. Then Grace's PAPA very good, he sent us back to school. Went for PIPC. Was totally funnie.. Saw him.. Happie Happie XD. Went for HAP. even worse. I think I went out of control.. Kept Laughing and saying Lame things. totally wrong! hahaha. Finished HAP came out. Saw him again XD happie. but think he going out bahs. Went home with soon soon!! happy happy. Jiaqi said was right. Just be myself and don't worry.