<body>


Monday, April 23, 2007

woohoo!!! Today is the start of my new journey to being a Tertiary Student.
For the start of school, I wore a brown polo tee, with a red colour singlet, brown long pants and white colour middle-heel shoe and carried a white adidas bag.

Alot of things to blog today, including my 2days orientation which happened last week on thursday =].

Thursday, 19th April 2007
I went to school at 8.30am. Met up with Andrea, Lian Mei and Stacey at TCC ( Temasek Convention Centre). Saw lots of Unknown Species. Walked inside TCC, got my class number, 1H05. Stacey was 1H10, Lian Mei was 1H07 and Andrea 1H03. All separated, but lucky for me, I was in the same class as Ee Ling. =] Saw our leaders, we call them SL. Funny arhhs them.hahhs. Settled down with Ee Ling, chit-chat awhile. Officially started the orientation at 0945am. Pretty boring. Started the orientation with Deputy Director talking and talking. Then got indian dance performance after that a dance club and lastly cheerleaders. Although they failed at the last part, but its nice and cool, and MAN WAS I IMPRESSED!!!. Too bad I cannot join cheerleaders because of my bungly stomach and fat thighs. Ughhs =[ .
After that, we went for our ice-breakers games, pretty boring stuff. The lunch was BAD, VERY BAD. Half of the class was eating Chicken Chop and the rest eating Fried Rice. I should add that the Fried Rice was really Fried Rice - rice with peas and nothing else. Terrible huh? After that, played games again i think, sorry cannot remember liao . Very STM. Only remembered the last thing was learning the Mass Dance. Oh man, was I happy!!! First time i learn Mass Dance.
Friday 20th April 2007
Reached school at 0800am. Second Day of orientation, bit boring. Very the sorry, I seriously forgot what happened that day. Stupid me. Hehehe..hahhs.
Saturday, 21th April 2007
Went Swimming with Seesoon. Weeee =] Good exercise, and I learnt something fun and shioking. Don't want to tell you. I know can liao =] LOVE Saturday, LOVE Seesoon.
Sunday, 22th April 2007
Woke up at 11am, Slept at 4am, currently slept for 7hours. WONDERFUl. Went out with Seesoon at 12 Noon. So Happy also =] Is a happy day =] =] =] Went to Bedok Pasar Malum and Shop for clothes. Seesoon bought a very SOLID zinc bag. I LOVE u! and I bought a Billabong shirt =]. Then went to Bugis to shop for more clothes, and shoes. In the end I called Stacey and wanted to ask her where she bought her clothes, IN THE END, she was at bugis street too. WONDERFUL! Met her and Qijun and walked Bugis street together. Bought the adidas bag. Which was pretty pathetic. Then went to Tampines Mall, actually is Century Square and went to Monodo to buy shoes. Bought a white colour shoe which the sales assistant was bloody irritatiing. I wanted Size 39 which was quite loose, but the stupid sales assistant kept wanting me to buy size 37 which JUST FITS ONLY. SO ANGRY LORS. In the end, I bought size 37. sians. Went home at 1945.
Monday, 23th April 2007
First day of school. Met up with Andrea to go to school. School starts at 9am, for me everyday... weeee =]. Took our lecture notes, so SIANS. I see liao I don't understand de lors. Then went to Lecture 19. The Lecturer talked very boring. First lesson on Principle Of Management: 4 Main things, Planning, Organising, Leading and lastly Controlling. Shall not say more, very boring one. =] Lecturer says that usually lecture will end 15mins earlier, while tuturiol usually takes more than the time needed. So, don't know whether it is good anot. hahhs. So I finished at 1015am, which is freaky early, Left 4hrs and 45mins. Went with my class to meksa 2 to eat lunch, Spagetti Cabonara and Mushroom Soup (reminds me of the New York New York soup). Then went with class to library, then we chit-chat got to know each other better. Met Stacey to go TM t0 change our shoes. Terrible, wear until my feet and toes so pain. Sadded. hahhs. Went for last lecture at 1500. lecture was even more boring. Lecturer talk liao Ms Carol like that, only that Ms Carol uses her mouth to talk, while Lecturer uses Microsoft Powerpoint to talk. And he expects us to listen to him talk and fill in the blanks at the same time, which is terrible. I practically do not understand what the lesson was about. Too much information already. Apparently, the lesson was called Fundamentals Of Food and Beverages, (short form: F&B Fun).
And today's lesson is called Methods Of Cooking and Something like that. Whakakkas.. Finished at 1645. And gathered with classmates to talk about the lecture money. Faints. Left about 1700, went home with Lian Mei and Andrea. Wonderful =]. Reached home at 1745 which is very good~ Hahhs =]. Ate Dinner and Now on the phone with............ SEESOON!!! weeeee =] muackies =]
Finished Today's Blog which is Super Long. hahhs.. Gotta Go.. Byess. Muackies. Remember to leave a tag!!

I missed you(: 6:21 PM.

Profile

Lim Jia Hui
Ngee Ann Primary School
Damai Secondary School
Temasek Polytechnic
Diploma in BioMedical Technology
Class of A7B2
05.11.1990

Tagboard
Wishes
▪ GOODLUCK in life
▪ Good grades for exams
▪ GPA > 3.5
▪ Save more money
▪ New camera
▪ Timeless sessions with Baby
Exits
MY MAIN
ALDELINA
ALEX LI YIN LIANG
AnDREA
ANDY AC
CHLOE
CLEMENT
CRYSTAL CHIA
DAMAI BAND
DION
EE LING
EVANGELINE
FIONA
GEK TENG
GLENN
GRACE KE
HANPING
HUI JING
HUI JUN
HUI YING
ISH
JANSON
JASON LAI
JAZREEL
JIA LING
JIA QI
JIA YU
JIAN CONG
JOCELYN YEO
KIKI AU
KEVIN
LEE KIANG
LIAN MEI
LING MEI
LIYANA
MATTHEW
MELISSA TAN
PEI YUN
QI EN
QI JUN
RICKY MA
RIZAL
SHAHEERA
SHIYI
SHUE TING
SIAU TIAN
SEE HENG
SINYI
SIEW MING
VANESSA
VIVIEN
WAN TING
WEI QIAN
XIN YI
XUN XIANG
YAN LING
YUAN CHONG
ZOEY
Archives
September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 December 2008 January 2009
Advertisers

Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.